Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ummm; Yeah, Stuff


If you see the above picture and have a puzzled look on your face then that's the same look I had thinking about how I should be writing this. Anywhore; welcome to another random Monday blog, your friendly neighborhood gamer here bringing you randomness from the internet and life in general as always. Honestly I had no clue what to write about today so I thought about just showing a movie but then i figured I would just touch on a bunch of random topics on my mind of late that  should fill the theme of random Monday blog quite nicely.

First up:

This dude never ceases to amaze me when he dances and this is truly a tribute befitting of the late great Michael Jackson. With his birthday coming up on August 29th its is a no brainer that the skill and spirit of the king of pop will live on for generations to come.

Secondly:

I WANT THIS FOOKING BOOMBOX NOAW!!!!! Been Subscribed to this guys account for a while and he always makes some funny video and just his overall personality is so likable. You can check out his channel and see if our tastes in comedy are similar but without a doubt this dude is a barrel of laughs. White people definitely know how to let loose and just have fun.

Finally:

I'll be the first to admit; i'm not exactly Mr. Patriotic so most things Jamaican don't always strike a strong connection with me but even though i long since gave up hope on local television this commercial continues to make me laugh every time i see it. Hell as i'm typing this up i have the video downloading so i can rip the audio to use on my phone as a ringtone. I just recently found out what the advertisement is about in all honesty because I got so lost in the cat character aka Fishbone from the commercial and his antics that the message was lost on me but I eventually got around to finding out. So that basically covers everything thats been on my mind recently that I can remember...


It's ok don't cry; we all know the blog had to come to a close at some point or another. Hey I know what will cheer you up; sharing the blog with all your friends and liking the blog's Facebook page which has so much content you will never be able to get through it all. Then after that you can follow us on Twitter and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep you spirits up. If after all that it still saddens you that you have come to the end of this blog post then feel free to watch this movie courtesy of the kind people here at In The Mind Of My Mind.


PS. If you read this far also forgot to mention that I selected the winner of the 75% Discount coupon for Portal 2 on Steam. Sorry if you didn't win, better luck next time. Pardon any grammatical errors or such you encounter as my editor has resumed her scholarly duties and as such isn't available to help me anymore.

2 comments

Neesy
August 30, 2012 at 9:56 PM

i wanna eay her brains too with that skittles box

August 30, 2012 at 10:35 PM

y am i not surprised

Post a Comment

Thanks For Stopping By

Credits