Monday, October 8, 2012

Drama Seems To Be The Order Of The Day

ITS MONDAY!!!!!


So welcome back for another blog post. How have you all been? Did you miss me? I missed me; I miss me a lot. I think i'm starting to forget the me that I think that I thought that I thought I was once. Anywhore I really don't have a topic I want to talk about; was contemplating talking about the whole Mr. Vegas and his ex-girlfriend situation but honestly I feel like its really not that important and I don't want to contribute to all the hype. However since I don't have a main topic at hand I will just post this here for your listening pleasure to hear the woman's side of the story from her sister and herself since Mr. Vegas's side is pretty much public knowledge. Yes I know i'm a dirty dirty hypocrite but I rather do that than not have a blog post for you all...^_^


The situation as always boils down to he said she said so in due fairness ill just post this here so you can hear his side in-case you have no idea what all this drama is.


So basically that's my reaction after both of those articles.

Both parties involved are wrong either way but I think Vegas kinda has blown the situation out of proportion. Yeah she wrong for doing what she did in his house but he ain't the first dude to get cheated on. Plus it ain't look good that he supposedly well know to be a cheater himself so its like karma has come full circle. Always sucks when misunderstandings happen and people fail to communicate effectively but oh well, people are choosing their sides and anxiously waiting to see if that sex tape comes to light. until such time I will be here playing video games as always. Your friendly neighbourhood Gamer; Zalgo Cometh signing off; reminding you to remember that...

4 comments

October 9, 2012 at 1:21 AM

lol the REM lol didnt click the lins cuz...well... at the moment im not interested at all but the REM nice touch :D

Anonymous
October 9, 2012 at 3:55 AM

I was like you all saying he is wicked, but he has a case for sexual misconduct against d baby mother, the site that released d pics shows pic of the baby in d room while mama doing gangnam style, she repeatedly took d baby out of d room after she wandered in watching them, the last time she continued to ride till they reached their destination while the child watched 12 minutes.
Child was actually alone in d room wit the nakedman who didnt bother to coverup at seeing d baby n had his privates out.

October 9, 2012 at 7:48 AM

lol yeah i kinda just had the song pop up in my head and it fit

October 9, 2012 at 7:49 AM

would you mind posting the link to the site/article that you make mention of so that other interested parties might look and see for themselves..?

Post a Comment

Thanks For Stopping By

Credits