Monday, March 26, 2012

Knowledge Is Power; Use It Or Lose It...


Sorry for the spur of the moment blog but that is kinda the point of a random Monday blog post. With that being said; welcome to another random Monday blog, I honestly didn't know what to post about till about 5 minutes ago. I know we have probably talked about this before but until this stuff is common knowledge and freely talked about and accepted then its never too many times to revisit the topic and raise openness and awareness. So pardon me if it doesn't interest you but I figure both males and females should view this as must have knowledge for future reference; so grab your pen and paper and start making notes. Ladies first:




With that being said and being a gender equal blog; men pay attention:




Now to go play some video games and work on my fingering dexterity....^_^

Thanks For Stopping By

Credits