Monday, March 19, 2012

Can't Say I Didn't See this Coming


Ok; so now that I seemingly have your attention. Hi! Another Monday blog is here but a bit of bad news; well good news for me but bad news for you potentially. I'm moving again this time hopefully to a more comfortable situation where i have my own space and bills and don't have to infringe on anyone else. As such just taking this post to let you know and keep y'all up to date with whats going on cause can't leave my peoples hanging. I will try to ensure I publish a game review blog this Friday since I kind of ditched you guys last week Friday. I should have net setup and installed at the new place hopefully before I get there so there wont be much if any down time in bringing you guys fun stuff from the internet and so forth. 

Anywhore, last Monday we touched on the Kony 2012 video that hit the internet and went viral' currently has over 80 million views last I heard. Seemingly the saying that controversy breeds cash is true as Invisible children have been raking in both the cash and attention from the media. Can't Say i'm surprised to see some drama involving these people arise after all this hype though  According to TMZ and The Blaze; “Kony 2012” filmmaker Jason Russell was detained by police in San Diego for lewd acts, including being drunk, nude and masturbating in public. TMZ even posted video footage on Sunday of what took place, however following the incident, Russell’s organization “Invisible Children” released a statement. Invisible Children responded saying “The past two weeks have taken a severe emotional toll on all of us, Jason especially, and that toll manifested itself in an unfortunate incident yesterday.” There is even a story on CNN about this; I'm gonna have to call shenanigans on this because my faith in random human beings is pretty low but what do you think?






5 comments

March 20, 2012 at 3:16 AM

dats some hilarious shit ^_^

March 20, 2012 at 7:29 AM

i kno right. ill never understand why people in highly revered positions let themselves be subject to wrong doings and suffer for it.

March 20, 2012 at 8:38 AM

the money and attention went to his head i tell you

March 22, 2012 at 12:19 AM

you know how it is. Biggy said it best, "Mo Money, Mo Problems"

April 6, 2012 at 4:12 PM

lmao

Post a Comment

Thanks For Stopping By

Credits