Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hate To Say I Told You So...


If you were actually one of the 'true believers' and I use that term loosely that actually thought the world was going to end last week Saturday then hate to say I told you so but my prediction of it not ending had more luck than yours did.




Booyah bitches; here we are again for another weekly Wednesday blog rant. Guess those religious nuts got it wrong again. Big surprise; have to say with their current track record it's starting to look pretty pathetic; and to add insult to injury; as far as I know there hasn't been any concrete statement from these Family Radio people to explain why it is we are all still alive. I did some researching on the internet and some say the real reason behind why the rapture didn't happen was because 'Macho Man' Randy Savage died the day before the rapture was to take place and wrestled Jesus for the fate of the world. 'Macho Man' Randy Savage will be dearly missed; but i'm sure he is in heaven stomping midget asses as we speak.






Oh well; we all know that when dealing with religious people rarely anything they do makes much sense as it all boils down to faith and hoping against hope. To each his own I guess. Considering that I know better than to argue with bible quoting, cross toting, holier than thou individuals of whatever 'faith' I will end this blog on my initial opinion of this so called Family Radio ministry and their predictions...



2 comments

Tahnee
May 26, 2011 at 12:19 AM

R.I.P Randy 'Macho Man' Savage you will be missed indeed. Well a new day has arrived and its time to move on with over lives. and thats all imma say.

May 27, 2011 at 10:19 PM

Poll On What Would You Have Done If The World Did Actually End? ended with 2 votes for repent, 2 votes for take it like a man and 1 vote for why worry when you're a christian.

Post a Comment

Thanks For Stopping By

Credits