Friday, May 27, 2011

Hail To The King Baby...

Gameplay - 10/10
Storyline - 5/10
Graphics - 5/10
Game Score : 20/30


This has been a pretty hectic week and as such I couldn't manage to gain access to any new games to review for you wonderful readers so instead...Figured I would try something out of the norm for today's game review. I'm going to recommend for your playing pleasure a web browser based game I stumbled on recently in connection with the upcoming release of Duke Nukem Forever. Duke Nudem. Let me just start of by saying right off the bat this game is NSFW (Not Safe For Work) and mainly aimed at fans of the Duke Nukem series and males in general; so female gamers beware.
Click Here To Play

You Know You Love It - 


3 comments

Tahnee
May 28, 2011 at 9:33 PM

this game dont like me very much but its nice to play.

May 29, 2011 at 11:29 PM

Lmao i gotta say i love dat movie was a good watch lol bt the game dam i tink i gona need to back out my mouse for this one lol

May 30, 2011 at 10:12 PM

poll on What Do You Think Of This Game? ended with 1vote for awesome and 2 votes for awesomely offensive.

Post a Comment

Thanks For Stopping By

Credits