Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Reminder Of Events Taking Place This Saturday To Come Out And Support

I finally finished my cosplay prop for Anime Nation 2014. Yaay me!!! This Saturday the 16th of August is chock full of awesome activities for one and all. Ill primarily be going to Anime Nation but I will try to make an appearance at one or two extra events to support the cause. Anime Nation has always been an awesome event and I expect this year to be no different. Here is a sneak peek at my main prop for my cosplay outfit: 




Next up is the Call Of Duty Ghosts gaming tournament taking place for $25,000 and bragging rights as the best local COD players. (event was postponed till the end of the month. Will update with a new flyer eventually.)


If you are more into the late night scene instead of the day time approach feel free to check out the epic party taking place on August 16th.


Just in case you subscribed to a higher calling in a more fast paced lifestyle we have just the event for you to check out over at the National Stadium on August 16th.


So no matter what your slice of life there is something happening this Saturday for your enjoyment so do take the plunge and come out to these events and enjoy yourself and if you see me at any of these events don't be shy to say hi and we can grab a pic together ^_^.


Thanks For Stopping By

Credits