Monday, September 10, 2012

Do You Remember That One Time At Band Camp...


Random blog time peoples; interesting thought crossed my mind yesterday so I figured I would bring it up on the blog. Who here remembers their first time? Popping that cherry, scoring that first lay, and yes this is a question that applies to any form of sex. I am proud to say that I remember my first time having sex as well as my first time getting head. proud anal virgin here though so that's one thing I wont have to remember until i'm older and maybe end up doing a prostate exam. Anywhore; saw this funny video yesterday and its what sparked this week's Monday blog topic. Well that and laziness, been working seven days a week so im one tired ass dude but gotta be on that hustle all day everyday. *cue Rick Ross music*



I hope you had a memorable experience; not so much like his but a good memorable experience. I know typically men aren't as good as female remembering something like this as its usually a more emotionally attached moment for females. I remember mine because it was like the ultimate cliche virginity moment where the guy is more or less totally oblivious as to what he is supposed to be doing and kinda just bumbles his way through it. Yep fun times indeed, that was definitely a lesson well learned. From that day onward I realized one important life lesson: "FOREPLAY IS YOUR FRIEND". A lesson so integral that I am happy to have learned it in my youth instead of struggling to learn it in my now older years. Its never cool having an unsatisfied lady or conversely a man even though its way too easy to get a guy to cum. WAY TOO EASY!! Men got to do so much to satisfy a woman and protect their reputation in bed but its a burden we bear proudly and aim to please every woman who crosses our bed sheet. Got to bring your A game every everytime and make sure you have your own signature move...


What do you think? Do you have a signature move? Can you even remember losing your virginity?

5 comments

Renie
September 10, 2012 at 10:33 PM

lmao as u said females do remember bt dnt usually want to lol bt it is wat it is lol

chu ^-^
Renie

Anonymous
September 11, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Oh bwoy i love this dude. Signiture move??? Do girls require one of those???

September 11, 2012 at 12:07 AM

which dude would that be Katt williams, Kain Carter, or me?....lol

Livie
September 12, 2012 at 7:35 AM

RiRi u crack me up.Love this. Yes, foreplay is a man's best friend if he wants the booty and for the woman to work her way up to be truly satisfied,and unfortunately sometimes that's the only card a guy has really cuz he's shity in bed. But anywho, while the signature move cud leave a gud impression on ur woman and leave her wanting more, sad to say not every move is going to work on every June, Jane, and Janice; therefore it's always good to ask questions and find out wat that special partner likes and improvise.

September 12, 2012 at 8:38 AM

well said. granted not everything works the same for everyone the point is to have tht special move to leave a lasting impression and show effort on your part to give it all you got so that you ensure you leave a good taste in his/her mouth from the experience (pun intended, think about it. lol) and thus the cycle of getting dat ass can continue and is not uninterrupted.

Post a Comment

Thanks For Stopping By

Credits