Monday, September 1, 2014

Everything Has Gone To Shit


So this is just a short blurb, I know I been kinda inconsistent with the blogs of late which I do feel a ways about. So here is the reason why:


Had my first accident; ain't that a bitch. Thankfully nothing major and I am unhurt but the frustration of trying to get compensated and get my car fixed has been stressful and annoying. I wont get into all the details and get pissed off just thinking about it but in another week or so my car should be back to normal. Sad part is my car got the worst of it and their car ends up just getting away with this:


Anyways whats done is done. Currently finishing up Dragons Crown for review on Friday and on the side I have started playing LoL and am trying to not suck at that game. SO as always until next time; keep on gaming...

1 comment

September 2, 2014 at 8:39 AM

First time for everything.

Post a Comment

Thanks For Stopping By

Credits