Monday, March 5, 2012

Sexy Naked Time???


Time for another Monday blog people; here I was wondering what I should rant about today when the answer seemingly fell right into my lap. There I was chilling at at work, when I overhear some co-workers talking about sex; ever the popular topic. So I pull closer to see if I can't join in on the conversation obviously; so the gist of it was a discussion talking about three things regarding what I like to call sextiquette:

1) Where is the wierdest place to have sex?

2) How do you undress for sex, do you and your partner strip yourselves or strip each other?

3) Do you prefer having sex with an article of clothes (ie. Shoes, watch, underwear, etc.) on or butt naked?

These were the top answers to these questions from my co-workers that got me laughing: 

1) Through a grill; yes people a grill, someone was that horny that they couldn't open it to let the person in so they just fucked right through it.

2) Strip myself cause I don't want to get pick pocketed or drop any evidence I was there.

3) Butt naked so that if im caught by someone my nakedness will surprise them and give me time to escape if needed.


With all that being said here are some situations you hopefully don't find yourself in:



So after listening the wide and somewhat ridiculous arguments of my co-workers I figured I should ask y'all the readers in the hopes that y'all are brave enough to comment. If not you can always post a comment as anonymous; so go ahead and answer them questions lets see whats up...

4 comments

Neesy
March 6, 2012 at 9:33 PM

ur co-workers need help

Anonymous
March 8, 2012 at 10:19 PM

1) Did the grill bit, but for me in a church bathroom while service was in session
2) Strip the other person and they strip me, just makes me feel wanted
3) Butt naked, i want access to EVERY area of my partners body and i hope they want the same.

March 8, 2012 at 10:30 PM

wow didnt think the grill thing was that a normal occurence. lol

March 9, 2012 at 8:52 PM

poll on Is Sex A Fun Topic That You Like Talking About? ended with 5 votes for Yes.

Post a Comment

Thanks For Stopping By

Credits