Monday, December 19, 2011

MNATM - Slappy Hands For The Win!!!


So very sleepy I am; owning your own butchery is no easy task. Even as I write this I am yawning like crazy. Anywho; today, I bring for your viewing pleasure an action packed film from one of the founding fathers of action, so that you can comment about it and share your thoughts on it after watching it here on my blog. We have been having issues with the host site and how they convert the movies to be streamed, so I have sought out alternative means of having MNATM. So for the most part I will only be showcasing movies I can find already hosted online that I feel are of interest to see. I hope this idea generates some good feedback and you share it with your friends so the blog can grow. So please tell a friend or even better show them yourself and tell them to do the same so our fan-base can grow and spread to others. Remember to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and please remember to comment/interact with the blog; because it lets us know you care....^_^ 




Matt is an elite ex-cop whose life has gone down hill since he was kicked off the Force. After a rough encounter with a mysterious henchman, Matt is brought face to face with his only chance at reclaiming his life and clearing his gambling debt markers. Only after he gets started on his new tasks does he recognize good guy from bad. Meanwhile Matt's love for his only daughter helps him battle one of his greatest enemies, alcoholism.



Thanks For Stopping By

Credits