Monday, December 5, 2011

MNATM - Family Means No One Gets Left Behind


This movie really surprised me as much as that lady at the table is surprised to be face down on the floor.Today, I bring for your viewing pleasure a family oritented foreign film of sorts, so that you can comment about it and share your thoughts on it after watching it here on my blog. We have been having issues with the host site and how they convert the movies to be streamed, so I have sought out alternative means of having MNATM. So for the most part I will only be showcasing movies I can find already hosted online that I feel are of interest to see. I hope this idea generates some good feedback and you share it with your friends so the blog can grow. So please tell a friend or even better show them yourself and tell them to do the same so our fan-base can grow and spread to others. Remember to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and please remember to comment/interact with the blog; because it lets us know you care....^_^ 




This is a movie adaptation of a children's book by Tatsuya Miyanishi about a Tyrannosaurus that adopts a baby Ankylosaurus, who mistakes "Omae Umasou dana" (you look delicious) for its name.



3 comments

Neesy
December 5, 2011 at 10:23 PM

very cute n good movie

Livie
December 8, 2011 at 2:21 AM

thumbs up! but what happen to the voting ?

December 9, 2011 at 9:50 PM

hardly anyone ever votes so I just think I'm gonna stop putting it up cause no one really votes or comments

Post a Comment

Thanks For Stopping By

Credits